If you are/were involved with any of the SafeAdZone / QUIK Family programs or TripleQUIKads, you MUST hear the latest update from Clint. In fact, even if you are not in those programs but are involved in the Affiliate Marketing / MLM industry you should also catch up on this very important update.
The SafeAdZone blog update can be found here: http://safeadzone.com/2012/08/15/member-update-details-august-14th/
The blog update also contains an audio recording from this weeks presentation.
Summary of points from the presentation:
- Server Crash on May 24th – No Offsite Backup was done by the server admin / programmer, contrary to representations indicating sufficient backups were in place.
- Server admin has since renounced responsibility and is deemed unreliable.
- Data loss due to no sufficient backup wiped out the total business and full-time income.
- Clint is committed to rebuilding and providing members what they’re owed.
- Will look for a new programmer with MLM experience and also develop strategic alliances.
- Working with others in the industry including Brian Rooney and Penny Prechtl.
- Clint / SAZ is not going anywhere and WILL relaunch!
You can listen to the presentation directly here: http://www.safeadzone.com/pres/sazmtg-8-14-12/
Note: If you are a member of TripleQUIKads / TQA and wish to contact Allan regarding TQA’s relaunch chances or the server crash situation, you can submit a support ticket at his site. I notice TripleQUIKads is not a listed department, so choose Followmydownline as the best option.
A number of people have asked me if my leaving TQA had anything to do with the current situation / hdd failure. I want to clear that up right now and state that no, my departing happened long before the server issues and is 100% unrelated. I left because I did not agree with an ill-advised and uncalculated business risk (financial) that my business partner at the time (Allan) was willing to make. That is all I will speak on this matter on a public forum such as this.